Now let’s dive in to the Top 10 essential oils! If you have these oils in your home, you have an oil to try for everything that may pop up!
- Lemon cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and may help to improve mood.
- It naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
- It supports healthy respiratory function.*
- Diffuse Lemon to promote a positive mood.
- Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- It soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Lavender reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- This essential oil evokes positive feelings of self-awareness.
- It is helpful to diffuse when trying to stay on task.
- It helps to keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Promotes digestive health.*
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
- Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up on long drives.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Repels bugs naturally, spritz around doors and windows
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
- Melaleuca helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied to the skin.
- Melaleuca is renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- It promotes healthy immune function.*
- For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected areas.
- Combine one to two drops of Melaleuca with a facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
- Apply Melaleuca to the skin after shaving.
- Try applying this essential oil to the fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Apply it to the bottoms of the feet and inside shoes for a refresher.
- Diffuse Melaleuca to purify and freshen the air.
- Add a few drops of Melaleuca to shampoo and lather it into hair to keep it looking thick, clean, and healthy.
- Put two to three drops of Oregano in a dōTERRA Veggie Capsule to help maintain a healthy immune system.*
- Dilute Oregano with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply it to the skin.
- It provides a powerful antioxidant support.*
- Oregano supports healthy digestion.*
- Oregano may help to promote a positive mood.*
- It can calm the nervous system.*
- It may be relaxing to the musculoskeletal system.*
- It supports healthy liver function.*
- It supports the health of the cardiovascular system.
- Along with better dietary and exercise patterns, Oregano can contribute to better overall health and wellness.*
- This essential oil can be used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- Oregano blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, and Thyme.
- Add one drop of Oregano essential oil in place of one tablespoon ground oregano to a favorite Italian dish.
- Frankincense is one of the most prized and precious essential oils due to its extensive health benefits.*
- It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- This essential oil has soothing properties.
- Diffuse Frankincense during your morning yoga practice to focus your intention for the day.
- Add Frankincense to a moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
- When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to the cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
- Apply this essential oil to the bottoms of the feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- After a day of outdoor activity, massage Frankincense into the hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
- Frankincense promotes cellular health and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits.*
- Frankincense helps to support the overall health of the digestive system and the GI tract.*
- This essential oil helps to support the health of the cardiovascular system.*
- Frankincense is calming, soothing, and relaxing to the nervous system and supports healthy nervous system function.*
- Frankincense promotes healthy joint function.*
- Frankincense can provide soothing support throughout the entire body.*
- It helps to support healthy liver function.*
- It supports a healthy musculoskeletal system.*
- Frankincense may help to support healthy bladder and urinary tract function.*
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of house work.
- Apply to hands and feet after gardening.
- Connect with Grandma by giving her a hand massage with Deep Blue.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck.
- A few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a cooling and comforting massage after a workout.
- Invigorating workout blend.
- Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal changes.
- Diffuse at bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
- Before a road trip, apply one to two drops for a calming aroma
Have DigestZen on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion.*
- When traveling or trying new foods take DigestZen to soothe occasional stomach discomfort.*
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
- Eases feelings of queasiness.*
- Use with fractionated coconut oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- With its unique aroma, dōTERRA On Guard offers a fragrant, natural, way to clean.
- dōTERRA On Guard is an effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.*
- Diffuse for cleansing the air.
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.*
- Rub on bottom of kid’s feet during school season.
- Diffuse in home before company arrives to help cleanse the air and add a spicy and sweet aroma.
- Diffuse in class setting for an uplifting scent.
- Supports healthy immune function.*
- Protects against environmental threats.
- Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose cleaner for surfaces.
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
So now I want to tell you how to get these amazing oils in to your home! Let me tell you about our two most popular kits. These oils replace just about everything in your medicine cabinet and will become your tool kit for your family’s health.
The first is the Family Essentials kit. This comes with the Top 10 oils in 5ml size bottles, as well as Peppermint and OnGuard beadlets that you can take on the go. This kit is just $150.
The second is the Home Essentials kit which comes with the same Top 10 oils but in 15ml size bottles, as well as a diffuser! This kit is only $275. This kit is so popular because it has 3 times the amount of oil, PLUS the beautiful diffuser and it’s only $125 more!
****Each of these kits comes with a beautiful and handy dōTERRA Essentials booklet, as well as a wholesale membership which allows you to purchase your essential oils at 25% below retail cost for the entire year and an opportunity to earn free oils when you do purchase!
So, which kit do you prefer?
To see our larger kits, CLICK HERE.
I would love to connect with you for a free personalized appointment where we’ll go over your health goals, learn a little about the company, and chat a bit more about these Top 10 oils & kits. My part will take about 30 minutes. You don’t have to buy anything, but if you see something you like, of course I’ll help you order it right away. We can talk over the phone or Zoom. How does that sound? Message me now and I’ll reach out asap!
If you’re saying “Eek, I need these oils now!” and would rather just go ahead and order, that’s okay too! Just CLICK HERE to go straight to my ordering site. Click “Join dōTERRA”, choose your kit and go from there! Feel free to contact me with any questions!
Once you’ve ordered, message me right away so I can send you your unique link to a special EO Education for Beginners course. It’s my gift to you and includes short videos on the Top 10 oils, fun DIY projects, and more!!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.